$25 / 1 year
- Quarterly Bulletins which contain reports and news of Society activities, seasonal gardening notes, plant reviews and feature articles by experts in the horticultural field. The Bulletin is issued in January, April, July and October, and is available to members by email or post.
- Participation in monthly Information Evenings, held at 7.30pm on the third Monday of the month (January to November) in the Wesley Foyer.
- Coach Tours. Recent tours have been to the Blue Mountains and Sydney, and there have been extended tours to Tasmania and New Zealand. This activity is restricted to Society members.
- HSOC Member Open Gardens. Entry is free and restricted to members.
- Participation in activities at the Society’s demonstration garden at Bruce where we are growing a range of vegetables, perennials, daffodils, dahlias, hedging plants and climbers.
- Opportunity to buy fertilisers at special prices.
- Opportunity to involve yourself in the organisation of our four major shows each year.
- Many opportunities to seek the advice of genuine experts in a wide range of garden specialities.
- Your membership covers insurance for your participation in all events organised by the Society.
Annual membership fees are $25 single and $35 for a double at the same address. Membership becomes payable on 1 July and expires on 30 June the following year. Membership may be paid up to three years in advance.
You may join the Society in a number of ways:
- at Information Evenings or Flower Shows, in which case you may pay by cheque, cash or card (credit or debit)
- by printing out the Membership Form and mailing it to the Membership Secretary, GPO Box 1388 Canberra ACT 2601, in which case you may pay by cheque or direct deposit
- by using the on-line form below, in which case payment must be made by direct deposit.